Grade 12 Essay Contest: Financial Literacy
What is the stupidest thing you have done with money and what you have learned from it?
September 4th to October 9th
Click here for the application!
- 20 prizes ranging from $500 to $5000
- Winners of the scholarship are invited to a dinner gala in Toronto hosted by Credit Canada
- French or english
- Max 1000 words
- Only for grade 12 students in Canada
- Grade 12 students across Canada are invited to confess their contained financial calamity story by submitting their true-life handiwork to the CEWC 2018 Essay Contest, co-sponsored by Credit Canada Debt Solutions, Capital One, OLG, RBC, TD Bank, BMO, MNP Inc., Oakman Group, Harris and Partners, and many others.
* Reviewed by Credit Canada and Capital One
For more details to apply click here
The prize money of $5000 takes 357 hours of a students’ wages, but only 1 hour to apply!